Friday, October 1, 2010

THE WEIGH IN

I have always felt uneasy about myself and felt like I was ugly. I have always been a busty woman and it has been hard to find proper fitting clothes for my body type without going to expensive high end stores.

Growing up I was made fun of a lot and targeted by bullies. As my 20's went by I started to feel better with myself and my confidence started to grow, and so did the weight. In the last few years I have stopped being active and more lazy. I am finding it hard to motivate myself to get out of the house and walk.

I have recently became a member of the YMCA and thought that my sister would be my motivation to get me in better shape. But she hasn't been the best motivator. I'm finding I've been going to the gym more on my own.

I love working out, I love the way I feel after going to the gym. No drug in the world can give you an adrenalin rush more than the hour or two you spend on toning and cardio. I love feeling like a super hero, and I hope by this time next year I will look like one.

Just recently my co-workers and I have decided to do a Biggest Loser contest. Now I am a very competitive person and I do enjoy the fact that there are other people who are interested in getting into shape, and losing weight. I am thinking that it would be awesome to have a personal trainer come into our store and talk to everyone about the safety of working out and the do's and do not's of losing weight. Just in case there are some of you planning on using any means necessary to lose the pounds.

I want to be healthy but I do not want to rely on drugs to get me there. I have had some serious health problems that came about this past year and it could be attributed to my weight gain and unhealthy eating habits. But I refuse to have doctors tell me I need to go on medication to calm the acid that has hindered me from enjoying Mexican and East Indian Food. At one time I could eat a Jalapeno with out flinching, now if I eat mild salsa my throat feels like it will start to erupt lava. I will lose this weight under my own power and I will once again have a taco salad with spicy cheese sauce.

I do not want to use diet pills either. I think the less chemicals we put into our body the better our immune system is. Why rely on drugs to do the things that our own body is capable of on its own.

My one weakness is a cheese burger, and where I work I have the heavenly Golden Arches taunting me on a daily basis. In fact I have always wanted to go around Winnipeg shoving burgers down all those skinny bitches throats that look like their bones are about the walk out of their skin. But now I know that Fast Food is Evil and a salad wouldn't kill you.

I used to weigh 140 lbs


but now I weigh 195 lbs


Thats not sexy anymore....even tho I like to pretend I am. Its time to rethink the greasy burger and fries and start eating better, exorcising more, and making sure that the remaining years of my 20's are not spent bed ridden and unhealthy.

I hope this has inspired you to make a change in your life. stay tuned for updates on how my rode to victory is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment