Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


HOLY CRAP!! Is it already 2010?

Well its been a while since I last posted something and honestly I forgot my password for a while...Yes I know how bad that sounds.

Well as you probably already noticed I've done a few vids on youtube trying to show the different creative ideas I have. I love entetaining you people. You make it worth the amount of time I spend on my computer everyday.

2009 was a whirl wind and hopefully 2010 will bring many joys in to my life and as well as yours.

I just want to show you my aspirations and goals for this year.

1. I want to get myself ready for going back on stage to do comedy, I've done it twice a few years back and I feel like I'm finally ready to get back on the stage and get my name out there.

2. I want to get together a really awesome demo for getting a job in a radio station. I realize that in order for me to own my own station I actually need the proper training and experience.

4. I want to try to finnish my story I've been writing and send it off to Marvel Comics to see if they will publish it. That's right I wrote a FANFIC...on the X-MEN.

5. I want to work on a comedy zombie web series....A ZOMBEDY!!! I have quite a few people who are interested in getting on with this project, I just need the time and money.

6. I just want to have fun this year, 2010 IS GOING TO BE A GOOD YEAR!!!

well take it easy peeps and I will do my best not to forget my password.


No comments:

Post a Comment